I was quite excited about it because it meant getting all gussied up. Initially I had plans of buying a new dress, getting my hair cut, having a facial, getting a pedicure and wearing blusher. I was going to go ALL OUT.
In the end, I settled for buying a new pair of shoes... But what a pair they were. Yes, yes, I know I am undoubtedly crazy, but I have taken several pictures of these lovely ladies.
Prepare to feast your eyes on beauty, sassiness and fantasmia. Prepare to see my shoes...
BEHOLD!

Oh, look at how adorable they are.... The flowers behind are beautiful birthday bouquets given to me by my loving husband and a very nice friend. Not to belittle the kindness of their gestures, but don't the flowers look kind of drab and sad next to my beautiful, beautiful shoes.
Another view. Look at their sweet little bow, which is just slightly off-kilter, so you don't take the shoes TOO seriously. They're shoes with a sense of humour, peopleIt's possible that my shoe-purchase was influence by this blog post by "Things I've Bought that I Love":
http://mindyephron.blogspot.com/2007/11/shoes-with-bows.html
(Truth be told, this whole post is a rip-off of her website, but la la, I don't care).
That's my foot IN the shoe.(yes, yes, my toes were completely numb by the end of the night, but if I had wanted comfort I would have worn Ugg boots)


2 comments:
Hey shoes! But what about that hot, hot, fish-netted leg - a match made in heaven. Meow!
As eerie as it sounds, I agree with petey-person here. Those shoes look better on than off. And Amy, just for the record, you're coo coo crazy. My fluevogs are envious of your spotlight on your blue-ies.
Post a Comment