I know I promised the thrilling tale of the great dislocation in my last post, but it turns out that typing with one hand is very annoying and frustrating. Sort of the way tying shoes, cutting meat, folding clothes and putting your hair in a pony tail with one hand is annoying and frustrating, but less poop-covered than the way one-handed wriggling baby diaper change is.
So insted of the story of my adventures with the Aussie health care system, here are some photos of the trip so far.
This is Family Hortec at the zoo. Pretty boring pic, really.
This was our commute locale -- The Karaba Point Ferry Stop. Gorgeous.
Andy on the ferry -- best way to see Sydney
As regular readers of this blog no full-well, I am an avowed avowed anti-bird, but even I was impressed about the abundance of bird life smack dab in the middle of Sydney. Those are like 4 dozen cockatoos, yo. They are just flying around like crappy old seagulls, or worse, PIGEONS. They don't even realise they could be worth some serious coin in a pet store -- like the way someone with long,unprocessed hair doesn't realise they could sell it for big bucks for someone else's weaves.
Kookaburra outside the apartment window! I'm bird crazy!
Dudes, this was the view of the walking path just a skip from the apartment we stayed at in Sydney. I jogged it on Sunday and had glorious visions of how buff I would be by the end of our stay with my daily runs. Then I decided to go surfing and now I eat Violet Crumbles and TimTams with my good hand...
1 comment:
OK, comments are due. "Think of the old fa**s!" I plead. We need tender mercy, too, even though we may not deserve it. Thanks for your voyage posts! Sounds good, except for the one-arm bandit trick. Hope you have regained use of the other arm by now. Happy trails to alls y'awll. Sarah, be seein' y'awll before too long. Chilly here now -- wool sweater weather.
J&F
Post a Comment