So, I stopped blogging in May 2009, but just like Heath couldn't leave Jake, I can't quit you, blogger.com
Lots has happened since I last typo-d my way through the blogosphere.
In the past 15 months we've
* Bought a House
*My extremely useful ability to write lots and lots of paragraphs about obscure, out of print books no one has ever heard of, let alone read since they were published in 1916, was celebrated when I gots me a PhD

Andy quit his job
We packed up our belongings, sold our plants and moved back to Canada
Andy's intellectual brilliance was acknowledged when his book was published

Check it out!
www.amazon.ca/Bringing-Art-Life-Biography-Jarvis/dp/0773535748

We both started new jobs
Oh, and then this happened:

She fits right in.
Now I've returned to do a bit of blogging during the dying days of my mat leave.
We're off on a 6 week family holiday to Australia and New Zealand and I figured that if I blogged about it, I might actually manage to take photos and remember some stuff about the trip, instead of it all blurring into one big koala-tinged haze. Although, given my pathetic history on the photo-taking front let's not hold our breaths... I think we can expect some fuzzy shots of hazy mountains, pictures of Andrew making stupid faces and endless shots of my baby, because, who's kidding who, she's frigging cute... All that to say that an intelligent and stimulating photo-journal of our trip is highly unlikely.
Anyhooters, I'm hoping that if I announce publicly (or to the six people reading this) that I'm committing to the blog, I might manage to do it... At the very least you can enjoy the thrill of my failure. Huzzah!
Lots has happened since I last typo-d my way through the blogosphere.
In the past 15 months we've
* Bought a House
*My extremely useful ability to write lots and lots of paragraphs about obscure, out of print books no one has ever heard of, let alone read since they were published in 1916, was celebrated when I gots me a PhD
Andy quit his job
We packed up our belongings, sold our plants and moved back to Canada
Andy's intellectual brilliance was acknowledged when his book was published
Check it out!
www.amazon.ca/Bringing-Art-Life-Biography-Jarvis/dp/0773535748

We both started new jobs
Oh, and then this happened:
She fits right in.
Now I've returned to do a bit of blogging during the dying days of my mat leave.
We're off on a 6 week family holiday to Australia and New Zealand and I figured that if I blogged about it, I might actually manage to take photos and remember some stuff about the trip, instead of it all blurring into one big koala-tinged haze. Although, given my pathetic history on the photo-taking front let's not hold our breaths... I think we can expect some fuzzy shots of hazy mountains, pictures of Andrew making stupid faces and endless shots of my baby, because, who's kidding who, she's frigging cute... All that to say that an intelligent and stimulating photo-journal of our trip is highly unlikely.
Anyhooters, I'm hoping that if I announce publicly (or to the six people reading this) that I'm committing to the blog, I might manage to do it... At the very least you can enjoy the thrill of my failure. Huzzah!
6 comments:
For one thing, any headgear you pick up on your travels will be better than that!
I shall follow your blog with anticipation, Amy!
Seevn people actually...Mexico City is also following those koala steps closely! Malu
glad to see you back :)
Hoorayyyyyyyy!
Amiable dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.
Congrats on the girl! What a surprise to click on your blog and see that you are posting again. I love hearing about your adventures.
Post a Comment