Monday, November 13, 2006

Thanks for the Memories

So, that's it for wedding photos. Thanks so much to Donna, Susie, Christa, Laura, Christine and Dara who shared their photos from the wedding with us and made the first few posts of "Beer and Waffles" possible.

If you've got some good photos to send along, please don't hesitate!

In the future this blog is going to move away from endless photos of October 14, 2006 and on to our adventures in Belgium.

Stay tuned!

In the mean time, a final photographic reminder of the big day...


Meghan (who was the wedding photographer, let me remind you) managed to be in more photos on this blog than either Andrew or I... So I think it's fitting that I couldn't find a photo of just Andrew and I to wrap things up with, but DID find one with Meghan between us!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please, I need a daily double dose o your comments,

Erica